- CONVENIENT: Take a sample of your water source by, then simply filling up the enclosed sample bottle drop bottle in the prepaid envelope; the HotTubClub team analyzes the sample and provides custom detailed instructions for how to start and maintain your pool or spa
- VALUE: HotTubClub mail-in water analysis equips you to properly balance your pool or spa water by testing for total chlorine/bromine, free chlorine, total alkalinity, pH, cyanuric acid, phosphates, dissolved solids, metals and calcium hardness; Test can be requested for Chlorine, Bromine or Biguanides (like SoftSoak Non-Chlorine/Bromine)
- EFFECTIVE: HotTubClub water analysis kit provides custom accurate results and recommendations, so you can understand precisely how to optimize your pool or spa water
- SIMPLE: Ease of use is essential to having a good pool or spa experience. The HotTubClub water analysis is a simple way to balance the water in your pool or spa so that it is not corrosive, scale forming, or cloudy
- SUPPORT: After mailing us a sample in the included prepaid envelope, a dedicated technician will provide you with personalized instructions and support to make sure you can relax with confidence and peace of mind; All analysis are provided within 48 hours after First Class Mail Transit time.
HotTubClub time-tested products are must-have products for starting and maintaining your pool or spa. The HotTubClub water testing kit combined with custom analysis and personalized instruction makes for a safe and clean experience.
- Free Chlorine: The chlorine that is available to properly sanitize your pool or spa.
- Total Chlorine: The sum of Combined Chlorine that has been used up by the sanitation process and the Free Chlorine available.
- Total Alkalinity: A measure of alkaline substances in the water that can make it hard to keep pH stable, and can contribute to corrosive or scaling conditions..
- pH: Measures the concentration of Hydrogen ions. Low pH can cause skin & eye irritation and a high pH can cause damage to your pool and equipment.
- Cyanuric Acid- Used to reduce the rate of decomposition of available chlorine by sunlight. This is only really applicable for outdoor pools or spas.
- Phosphates: Higher levels can cause increased algae growth and cause many chlorine/bromine demand issues.
- Dissolved Solids- A measurement of all the substances dissolved in the pool or spa water. This level contributes to ineffective sanitizers, cloudy and foamy water.
- Metals: Higher amounts of copper/iron metals can cause staining of equipment and pool surfaces, and discolored water.
- Calcium Hardness: Amount of calcium in the water. Low levels of calcium will tend to dissolve calcium from plaster, pebble, tile, stone, concrete and some fiberglass surfaces.
- NOTE: The HotTubClub Water Test Service is NOT for testing drinking water. ONLY for pools, spas, swim spas or fountains.